So I was supposed to be doing that one thing I posted here at the beginning of this semester, and I’m like 2 months behind lol … SO, I’m just going to answer everything that I wanna now and get it DONE. YEAHYUH.
DAY 2 Make a bulleted list of everything that happened in your day
- This question’s lame — SKIP —
DAY 3 Your favorite quote
- “Alis grave nil.” Nothing is heavy to those who have wings.
DAY 4 Your favorite television program
- Don’t watch TV enough =/
DAY 5 Birthday wish list
- Don’t feel like thinking that hard lol —SKIP (until my bday is near)—
DAY 6 Whatever tickles your fancy
This guy. Props. Mad props
DAY 7 A letter to your crush
- I would but he’s already mine [: <3
DAY 8 A tradition that you and your family have
- Annual beach party/Water Country USA trip
DAY 9 A song from your childhood
Sailor Moon Theme Song babyyyy
DAY 10 Some hobbies of yours
- Drawing, painting, playing piano, cooking, sports/training lol
DAY 11 Share your favorite recipe
- I will never…ever…EVER…have just ONE favorite. EVER.
DAY 12 A letter to yourself a year ago
- Lol I wrote a letter to myself a long long longggg time ago (some time in high school) telling myself to never fall in love and to not be in any relationships for as long as I live; and that if I were ever to get into a relationship that I should just be in it for fun and to be known as a heartbreaker. Adolescence was a hell of a roller coaster ride for me, let’s just say lol. I’m ECSTATIC that I didn’t adhere to that letter.
DAY 13 A picture of your favorite place in the world
Ahhh, I love the beach. so much.
So much that I even have a picture of me and one of my sisters enjoying it…HAHAHAHA
DAY 14 Bad habit(s) you have
1) Picking at my nails (I’m workin on it though lol)
2) Forgetting where I put things
4) Eating unhealthy food (like what I’m doing right now)
5) Splurging on groceries/convincing myself that I need to buy something when I really don’t
6) Not sticking to my workout routine/diet
DAY 15 A letter to someone you wish you could meet
- Dear Lola (that means “grandma” in Tagalog, I’m addressing my mom’s mom),
Sometimes an image of you laughing pops into my mind. I miss your chicken noodle soup (it was the BEST) and I miss your warmth and love. You were selfless and patient, and I wish I could’ve traveled to the Philippines to say good bye to you on your hospital bed. I wish I could’ve held your hand and told you thank you for everything and that I love you. I hope that you’re doing well in heaven and that you’ll be standing there waiting for me when my time comes.
Miss you and love you, Grace
DAY 16 Zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality
- Taurus; yes. I’m pretty down to earth, I know what I want, I know how to achieve my goals, I’m funny, I’m loyal.
DAY 17 The best concert/gig you have been to
- I’ve only been to one actual concert & it was a Chris Brown/Neyo concert & drama popped up (which is rare in my life) and made it one of the worst events of my life.
———————I’ll stop here for now———————————
DAY 18 A letter to the friendliest person you knew for only one day
DAY 19 Favorite smell
DAY 20 Favorite t-shirt
DAY 21 Share one of your current favorite tunes
DAY 22 A letter to your mum
DAY 23 How did you get one of your scars
DAY 24 Favorite actor or actress
DAY 25 Your regrets
DAY 26 Song lyrics you can really relate to at the moment
DAY 27 A picture of your mp3 player
DAY 28 A band you are dying to see live
DAY 29 Favorite album right now
DAY 30 Your favorite birthday
DAY 31 What’s in your bag
DAY 32 A song that has lyrics you’d consider getting tattooed
DAY 33 A picture of your handwriting
DAY 34 Your favorite alcoholic beverage
DAY 35 A letter to your reflection in the mirror
DAY 36 A moment
DAY 37 A song that you like to dance to
DAY 38 What you wore today
DAY 39 Favorite books
DAY 40 What you think about your friends-
Friday Feb 2 @ 06:09pm